Psalms 12:6 (KJV) The words of the LORD are pure words.: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Psalms 12:7 (KJV) Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.
- God has given everyone a free will and they are responsible for their choices. God does not control your choices, you do.
- There is one, and only one, living and true God; and in the unity of the Godhead there are three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. God is a trinity and Jesus is God.
- The Genesis account of creation is the way that God, through His Son Jesus Christ, created the universe, and it should be accepted literally.
- There is no such thing as evolution; evolution is not compatible with the Bible.
- One day in the Bible is not equal to one thousand years. The world-wide flood that Noah was in explains perfectly the fossil record.
- The Bible always harmonizes with established scientific knowledge. Here are some of the scientific reasons why I believe the Bible.
- All mankind are sinners as a result of Adams sin, and through sin came death. There was no death in the world until Adam sinned. Man was originally designed to be eternal.
- Sin is the transgression of God’s Laws.
- We have all broken some of the 10 Commandments during our life, therefore, no one is good enough to save themselves.
- Salvation is wholly of grace through the blood of Christ that was shed on the cross. A sinner must accept this atonement for his sins in order to be saved. There are 5 things a person must do in order to be saved:
- Recognize that you are a sinner.
- Recognize that you can’t save yourself.
- Recognize that Jesus is God.
- Turn from your sins (repent).
- Turn to Jesus Christ (accept Jesus Christ as your God).
- A person cannot lose their salvation. Even if you sin after you are saved, once you are saved you are always saved.
- We should all live according to the will of God.
- A church is a group of baptized believers whose only guide is the Bible and whose only mission is to teach and preach the Gospel of Christ.
- Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God, born in a miraculous manner to Mary, a virgin, and He is not only the Son of God, but also God the Son.
- Jesus is the Messiah that is prophesied of in the Old Testament.
- Baptism is a picture of the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Baptism does not save and has no saving power. It is only a picture of salvation and a symbolic statement that a person has been saved.
- Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures, rose bodily from the grave; and after forty days he ascended to the right hand of God, where He is today interceding for the saints; He will some day return to earth, bodily, personally, and visibly, to establish His kingdom for a thousand years of righteous reign.